Monday, September 29, 2014

State O' The Blog and a plug for my work at Next Projection!

It's heading into the fall, and soon enough after that we'll be in the middle of the holiday season.  Time to take stock of what will be coming in October and November!

Articles here will include:


  1. My last Two Girls of Summer Articles!
  2. A series of reviews I've entitled Witchy Women: Witches in Televised Pop Culture (There will be a bit of Bewitched, a bit of Charmed, a bit of Sabrina - but don't count out Winnie from Free Spirit).
  3. Two Alpha Assholes I Have Known Articles
  4. Two So Why Aren't You Watching....
  5. Recipes!
  6. A Hamster!
You can also follow my recaps of Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Goldbergs, Modern Family and Bob's Burgers on Next Projection!

No comments:

Post a Comment